- Deliveries within UAE will be done within 3-5 working days.
- The sizes mentioned above are referring to the print size/stretch size (without frame).
- All frames used for canvas are wooden floating frames. (Frames with the gap between artwork & frame).
- The Artwork comes with an Authenticity Certificate for the selected size.
- The Artwork is limited editioned and will not be produced once the editions are finished.
- In case of any damaged artworks received, please contact Gulf Art Gallery within 24 hours of receiving, them to claim for replacements.
Dancing House Prague Czech Republic Sketch
AED 400 – AED 1,600
The Dancing House, also known as Fred and Ginger, was designed by the Croatian-Czech architect Vlado Milunić and Canadian American architect Frank Gehry. Completed in 1996, the building’s unconventional design features two towers with undulating forms and a striking contrast to the surrounding Baroque and Gothic architecture. This premium artwork captures the beauty and vibrancy of the city’s skyline and is a must-have for any art collector or lover of contemporary architecture and design.